The Title Race 2022/23

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
If we did have to win at Brentford to win the title , does anyone really doubt us ? We have the best manager on the planet and a squad of brilliant players motivated to the hilt , not sure where any doubts come from these players thrive on pressure to perform ,its what great players do , they come up with the goods , so as the Dippers always say...........calm down.

I’m glad I’m not the only one. Thought maybe my eyes needed checking based on some other’s assessments.

All the talk about Arsenal looking “dominant” and “assured”. What the actual fuck are they talking about? Newcastle hit the post twice, might have had a penalty and missed a header from 2 yards out, Arsenal had less possession, fewer shots, half as much of the ball in Newcastle’s territory… they looked terrible by their standards this season. On another day the barcodes could have scored three or four and we’d be having a very different discussion.

Nothing about that Arsenal performance gave me the impression they are a team of 70s Brazil Jairzinho regens that are going to cast all of their opposition asunder. Effortlessly wiping out all before them.

They look fragile. Very fragile. Brittle even. I’m not at all worried. One decent opponent in their last three games will break them.

We just need to worry about our own games and the rest will take care of itself.
Another day and Newcastle would have score 2 or 3 in the first 10 minutes!

And both of Arsenal’s goals were down to shite defending from Newcastle.

That could have easily been another Spurs result.

Arsenal were far from “dominant”.

IMG-3490.jpg

Any chance of you resting players for our game next Sunday you think given the result today? Not that I dont think your 2nd string wont beat us but be a better chance for us at least.

Or you think you will go strong even between CL games. I cant remember what you have done in previous seasons.

We've got 4 games and can afford to draw 2, we've been in worse positions and won it. Don't panic blues.
Without the champions league it would be no problem, but i'm sure we can win 2 and draw 2 of the remaining games despite the fatigue.

Any chance of you resting players for our game next Sunday you think given the result today? Not that I dont think your 2nd string wont beat us but be a better chance for us at least.

Or you think you will go strong even between CL games. I cant remember what you have done in previous seasons.
Fairly certain we’ll go strong.

Couple changes at most.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.