The Title Race 2022/23

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Disappointed with the mighty Toon today and I live here.
We have a fight on our hands here three away and Chelsea who may in fact turn up but hey we are the best aren’t we but we are scrapping on two other fronts which will make things very tricky a problem they haven’t got.
1/13 on at the bookies for the title is very optimistic as I see it but a good win Tuesday will set the boys up sweetly.
They're not fighting on 3 fronts at the end of the season,Why ? you ask.The answer is they're not as good as us.We have already proved it and we're gonna prove it some more.

Yep. The standard has been awful this season bar the top 2. Brighton are the third best side this season for me and have been absolutely robbed by scandalous decisions. They could still play a part in the games against Arsenal and us. I’d prefer to go there on the back of 2 wins. No need to rest players now anyway.
Both Brighton and Newcastle have been really good i think, next year's top 4 race should be really competitive

One game at the time. Let's focus on Madrid and not on Arsenal.

Well, yeah, but to be fair the thread is The Title Race! I absolutely love it, for what it's worth, that we've got other fish to fry on Tuesday night. Far from tiring us out, it's keeping us sharp, because we've got the squad. I love it that neither we as fans nor the players have time to stew all week. Wish we had a game on Thursday, actually. I'm famished for our football.

They're not fighting on 3 fronts at the end of the season,Why ? you ask.The answer is they're not as good as us.We have already proved it and we're gonna prove it some more.
I didn’t ask.I know that like you do
We are the best team in the world and that carries a heavy workload and also makes us the ones everyone wants to beat and that makes our job even harder but remarkably we seem able to handle it.
How we do this and do it a lot of years successfully is quite amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.