The Title Race 2022/23

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Spot on.

Amazes me how many people are adamant that Arsenal will win all of their remaining games, while thinking that all of a sudden we are going to have a melt down.

We'll get a result in Madrid to bring back to the Etihad, and then we'll go to Goodison and wipe the floor with them.
No cure for Cityitis only treatment

The reality is, we can afford to lose a game and still win the league. We’ve lost 4 all season and won our last 10 league games. We need to win 3 of our last 4 games. Or win 2 and draw the other 2.

There’s a few slippy ones but we’re arguably the best team in European football right now. Don’t be fooled by some sloppy ‘controlled’ halves we’ve had recently, you don’t go looking for a treble and going gung-ho every game wasting energy. When we need to step up, we do and we will.

We’re a completely different fucking animal when the pressure’s on. Arsenal have to win every game of theirs as well to still be in touching distance.

It’s in our hands and I’d rather it be that way than it was a few weeks ago when we were relying on fuck ups from them.

Come on blues!!

All comes down to Everton away now. Win that and I think we do it.

Arsenal have a new life and will win every game now for me.

Chelsea at home we should be winning, and if you offered us a win and a draw away to Brighton and Brentford to win the league at the start of this season we would be all over it. A loss and a draw could do it.

All depends on Everton for me.. lose that and I think we might find ourselves in a really difficult scenario.
If we beat Everton and Arsenal, we can draw both Brighton and Brentford and win the title

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.