The Title Race 2022/23

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont see too much need for rotation in the league. Ederson, Stones, Dias, Gundo, Kev, Bernaro, Grealish, Rodi have all had at least one game off in the last 10 days. We have alvarez, foden and mahrez keeping fitness. I think we're in a good spot.

It's quite simple?

Beat Madrid by four or five on Tuesday night and we don't need to rest anyone at Everton ;)
Were more than capable of winning that game comfortably if we play like we did against Bayern over the two legs.

Bayern are a much better side, but perhaps just don't have that bang in the final 3rd. Madrid are almost the opposite, almost unhinged until they get to the final 3rd.

We just need to make sure we dictate the game and the chances will come.

But either way, we will slap Everton as they've got 1 goal in them at best, and might be a little more desperate to get the 3 points which will mean we just pick them off at our leisure.

He will, as he should. We need to start winning the CL trophy if we want the recognition as the best side in the world. Our fringe players should be good enough for Everton, and if they are not, Man City is not a place for them.
You saw how shit we was that second half against Leicester with palmer gomez and Phillips playing didn't you? If we play the likes of them Everton will get points of us.

I dont see too much need for rotation in the league.

It's not something we can decide, we have no info about the physical and mental state of the players. Apart from having to win in the league, including vs Liverpool and Arsenal, our players had two extremely taxing games vs Bayern. They ran 122 km in the 1st leg and 118km in the 2nd leg. By comparison, we ran normally about 110km in league games. If we don't rotate players, we risk to finish the season not in our best form. Pep will take risks and will be blamed for it by some fans...

It's not something we can decide, we have no info about the physical and mental state of the players. Apart from having to win in the league, including vs Liverpool and Arsenal, our players had two extremely taxing games vs Bayern. They ran 122 km in the 1st leg and 118km in the 2nd leg. By comparison, we ran normally about 110km in league games. If we don't rotate players, we risk to finish the season not in our best form. Pep will take risks and will be blamed for it by some fans...
Footballers playing in a winning, successful team want to play and play and play. The games can't come fast enough for them. They have the best medical and scientific resources in the world behind them to deal with fitness and fatigue, and so far, Pep's rotated the squad brilliantly.
So, stop being a bunch of fanny-wipes.

Footballers playing in a winning, successful team want to play and play and play. The games can't come fast enough for them. They have the best medical and scientific resources in the world behind them to deal with fitness and fatigue, and so far, Pep's rotated the squad brilliantly.
So, stop being a bunch of fanny-wipes.

Weird comment, it's not like I have blamed Pep...

My message was: Don't tell Pep whether and how much to rotate. Stop being stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.