The Title Race 2022/23

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
16 plus takes into account (and assumes) two single goal victories (and two draws) x

There is no way they are making that up (and most likely much more, on the basis of two wins and two draws) over three games.
I know, I was just confirming that in the event we do win 2 and draw 2, we will have added to our current GD and it would require aberrational scores in all three of Arsenal’s matches to make up the the deficit, which would lead to calls for an investigation.

If we beat Everton then the pressure is back on Arsenal knowing that they have to win against Brighton to keep pressure on us. They lose then we can win it against Chelsea which would give us the chance to rotate players ahead of the FA Cup final. That said I expect both of us to win at the weekend, so we just have to keep on doing what we are doing.

If we beat Everton then the pressure is back on Arsenal knowing that they have to win against Brighton to keep pressure on us. They lose then we can win it against Chelsea which would give us the chance to rotate players ahead of the FA Cup final. That said I expect both of us to win at the weekend, so we just have to keep on doing what we are doing.
No need to rest ahead of the FA Cup final anyway, there’s six days to recover. I’d rather we kept our rhythm and keep on winning.

I love it when you talk dirty…

-5LdCq.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.