The Title Race 2022/23

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
We just need to keep the fans off the pitch if we come out of the games as Champions, don't need to give the Premier League any reason at all to punish us, were there not talks after last season that sanctions would be applied including a possible points deduction.
Not only that some dickhead could cause injury to a player or have covid and make them miss FA Cup and Champions league final.

In short don't be a dick! Stay off the Pitch!

I also believe that, will that be enough to stop a pitch invasion though lol? I can still see there being one at the final whistle Sunday.
Don’t remember any pitch invasion before when we’ve been champions before the last home game. Huddersfield being one that springs to mind.

I‘m not as certain as many are that this is over.
I’m not being a pessimist but, if the roles were reversed and they had Chelsea a few days after Madrid and in the week they’re confirming Pochettino, then Brighton and Brentford away, whilst we had Forest and Wolves, I’d still fancy we were bang in it!
hmm-suspect.gif

It’s a pretty selfish and stupid thing to do but then that sums up a large % of people today.
I wouldn't say going on the pitch is selfish or stupid even though i don't condone it and won't be doing Wednesday night if we win. I have done 2 or 3 in the past and it was a few minutes of joyous celebration. If a few hundred fans pile on the pitch in celebration then so be it.

We just need to keep the fans off the pitch if we come out of the games as Champions, don't need to give the Premier League any reason at all to punish us, were there not talks after last season that sanctions would be applied including a possible points deduction.
The club'll have to keep them off the pitch as we know plenty will try to get on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.