The Title Race 2022/23

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was really annoyed with people going onto the pitch after the QPR game, just wanted to see the trophy.

Now I'm more "let people enjoy the occasion".

I think banning fans for invading the pitch on winning the league is wrong, but that's my opinion.
I'm sure at the match if result is going our way then there will be plenty warning over the tannoy.

Let's say on the Final whistle someone slides on and injures Kev's ankle, someone else passes a stomach bug or covid to Erling and they both miss the remaining fixtures. Would you still be so lenient?

We've had our moments on the last game of the season to win the league and celebrate like maniacs but this is not the time for it, still plenty business to be done!

Pep and the players wouldn't want it on this occasion!

Trust me (no, I'm not a doctor!). I was at the game. The last couple of title wins sealed at the emptihad (when fans were there), there were definitely pitch invasions.
Yes I remember those sealed in the last game. Just thought the Huddersfield was done and dusted before the game and didn’t remember an invasion. I was there but probably just my memory going.Or maybe compared to the QPR and Villa ones it was just a half hearted one.

Not the first, or the last, but perhaps a top ten classic from ArseTv

Can’t help but like Ty, remember him sayung Once he was late for the kick off as he was watching the women’s team. I believe he watches all arsenal men and women games as well as the youth games as long as they don’t clash with the arsenal first team.

He absolutely love his club and although he is is perhaps not all there mentally he is a nice fella imo

I know it's stupid but I'm still nervous about the whole thing and just want to get it done
This has crossed my mind too as we haven't actually won anything this season as yet have we!
Ofcourse logic would suggest that even if Araenal get a result at Forest (which is conceivable as the pressure is very much on the home side now) we should do the job no real problem against Chelsea on Sunday.
However, if we then consequently lose on Sunday, it gets a little 'anxious' doesn't it as we are only a point ahead (with a game in hand ofcourse!). Maybe this is 'an age thing'
However, the rational, sensible part of me does believe We'll be worthy and fully deserving Premier League Winners for the 5th time in 6 seasons by Sunday evening (still not counting my chickens though!)

I'm sure at the match if result is going our way then there will be plenty warning over the tannoy.

Let's say on the Final whistle someone slides on and injures Kev's ankle, someone else passes a stomach bug or covid to Erling and they both miss the remaining fixtures. Would you still be so lenient?

We've had our moments on the last game of the season to win the league and celebrate like maniacs but this is not the time for it, still plenty business to be done!
They had something prepared at Everton on the weekend in case of possible pitch invasions where stewards are lined up ready to take the players off the pitch if an invasion does happen think it would be similar at our ground.

Pep and the players wouldn't want it on this occasion!
More chance of Kev dropping his wallet on his ankle. And covid to Halland. Can a robot catch covid? Lol. Come on pal that's wishful thinking dipper talk.

A pitch invasion(or not) won't ruin my enjoyment.

Can’t help but like Ty, remember him sayung Once he was late for the kick off as he was watching the women’s team. I believe he watches all arsenal men and women games as well as the youth games as long as they don’t clash with the arsenal first team.

He absolutely love his club and although he is is perhaps not all there mentally he is a nice fella imo

"Don't question my fan base!”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.