The Title Race 2022/23

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I also believe that, will that be enough to stop a pitch invasion though lol? I can still see there being one at the final whistle Sunday.
Hopefully not as we could still be in the hunt for another 2 trophies,and it won't feel like season closure

I wouldn't say going on the pitch is selfish or stupid even though i don't condone it and won't be doing Wednesday night if we win. I have done 2 or 3 in the past and it was a few minutes of joyous celebration. If a few hundred fans pile on the pitch in celebration then so be it.
They will be dicks ruining it for everyone else, hopefully they get considered for bans.

Their selfishness could lead to lost results and trophies.

As I said if you go on the pitch Sunday your a dick and hopefully get banned

Just seen an article about a dog that got to the top of Scaffel PIke in the Lake District on Saturday then sat down exhausted and had to be carried down. All the way up, then nothing left to finish the job.

Reminds me of Arsenal.

They will be dicks ruining it for everyone else, hopefully they get considered for bans.

Their selfishness could lead to lost results and trophies.

As I said if you go on the pitch Sunday your a dick and hopefully get banned
I think banning fans for invading the pitch on winning the league is wrong, but that's my opinion.

I think banning fans for invading the pitch on winning the league is wrong, but that's my opinion.
To be fair after the events around the country last year including us breaking the goal posts, when did that become a thing after winning the league ? they had to do something and just banning it, though it was never really allowed, but stricter punishments is easiest and they can’t distinguish in the rules between when it’s okay and when it isn’t.
Never seen the point myself, a lot look to go on then not really know what they’re doing there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.