The Title Race 2022/23

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's really down to Arsenals mentality with regards to the game against Forrest, f they have given up expect a combatable win for Forrest, but who knows it would be better for stress levels if Forrest did beat them, but who knows what the football gods will throw at us

The scary bit is that many of us believe that could happen. Was all prepared for a nice easy stress free win against Villa not having post match PTSD and woke up at 4am having to flick through the web pages on my phone to convince myself we really had scored 3 late on half pissed. The missus thought the house was on fire or we'd been burgled and was not happy as I explained my concern I dreamt the comeback.
The good thing this time is that even if we lose on Sunday we have another two cracks at it. Obviously far preferable to win it at the last home game of the season in front of a loads of Blues but not the end of the end of the world if we don't. I'd be annoyed, but not yet concerned.

We meant to win it at home v the rags that time and completely folded and let three goals in , it is not done till its done !
Boehly is trying to bring Paul Pogba in on a one game loan as we speak.

It's really down to Arsenals mentality with regards to the game against Forrest, f they have given up expect a combatable win for Forrest, but who knows it would be better for stress levels if Forrest did beat them, but who knows what the football gods will throw at us

1-3 or 0-2.
So we must win against Chelsea or else frightening ghosts will start appearing.

I am still not over it
Neither am I.

Took the shine off a lovely trip to NYC, watched it at the Mad Hatter before it shut (last Derby shown before it closed) full of blues from all parts of the world.

Still, we didn’t have to wait long after that, did we? ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.