The Title Race 2022/23

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so happy with the result yesterday, but don't forget that last time we beat Arsenal and everything was in our hands again we destroyed it 3 days after that. We have to win on Saturday first and concentrate on each game at the time. West Ham is in a bad season, but it is never easy to play against them at home, fingers crossed!
It always has been for us!

Not wishing to interrupt a private dispute, but I think he meant he couldn't make sense of your attempt at constructing meaningful sentences in the King's English.
I had difficulty reading his reply as there was spelling mistakes , not being pedantic or anything.
Cheers

I said yesterday we have 9 really hard games to play and today looked at the fixtures, I never ever really do look that far ahead or predict up-and-coming games and results, what I will say is possible 2 more games in the FA,Cup, 5 possible games in the Champions League, that is 7 more possible games than Arsenal, so that is a lot to play and fit in and keep everybody fit,

So if we can do this and win the title it will be a very special season, Arsenal have been amazing and really right up there with the style of play and results, Also having Manchester City connections in the Arsenal camp I would be happy for them if they pip City to the title,

Yes I hate losing to anybody, But losing to both scum clubs hurts the most, also I have this little respect towards Arsenal because when City was just normal little old city Thierry Henry shown us respect and talk about how good our fans are and liked Maine road,
The fa cup final and Cl final are both after the end of the season so you can take those out of your calculations.
In my view the squad looks fresher than it has all season probably combination of rotation and lack of fitness earlier in season (World Cup).

We lost at the Dippers and were robbed even though we were not at our best , in contrast the Goons played out of their skins got 2-0 in front but were destroyed in the 2nd half , it really should have been at least six goals for the Dippers , some miraculous saves a missed penalty and barn door Nunez contributed to an undeserved Goons draw. The Goons are fine at beating average sides , but when they play top six teams they struggle and scrape through by the odd goal , they will lose at the Etihad and St James Park , they are a decent young team with an up and coming manager but their fans and media have done them no favours with all the unfounded arrogance and optimism.
Their fans have been singing "We're gonna win the league" in a couple of games , i have NEVER heard our support do the same thing until its done and dusted.
Red 'istree clubs fans are self entitled pricks and always will be.

the thing is Pep and City don't play mind games, its water of a duck back to them and its the best way
Arsenal fans on the internet and AFTV do use their club to make money and will say things about their team and others to light fires and its just clickbait, we also have them sort of fans at Manchester City
Pep deffo plays mind games and gives reporters/journos short shrift and justifiably so . Prestwich Blue , Rabin and a couple of others do fantastic work for City on Twitter . Agree a couple of others are only out there for clicks . AFTV is an embarrassment to Arsenal FC but hey who cares ? Unfortunately this is the world we live in ;-)

Their fans have been singing "We're gonna win the league" in a couple of games , i have NEVER heard our support do the same thing until its done and dusted.

I was in the East stand for the Villa game at the end of the 13-14 season. When Dzeko's first went in, a lad a couple of rows in front and a few seats down started chanting it, and was immediately reprimanded by quite a few of the older folks around him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.