The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hopefully there's a big love in tomorrow night between both sets of fans. But there will still be thousands of Spurs fans rooting for their team, certainly don't think Spurs fans will cheer any City goals or do a Poznan if the chance arises
When we beat Leeds in 91 during their championship run in, we cheered every goal we scored and celebrated hard at the end even though we had given the rags a great shot at the title. Of course Spurs fans will cheer there team tomorrow, but if we win they will be delighted if we keep the title out of Arsenal's hands. I have to confess part of me couldn't help being happy the rags lost yesterday.

I took your post that disagreed with mine saying I wouldn't wish it, as at least partly being open to wanting it. Glad to read otherwise though. Not that I think you have the ability to wish it to reality of course.
No, we’re all just riffing while we count the hours down to tomorrow night!

When we beat Leeds in 91 during their championship run in, we cheered every goal we scored and celebrated hard at the end even though we had given the rags a great shot at the title. Of course Spurs fans will cheer there team tomorrow, but if we win they will be delighted if we keep the title out of Arsenal's hands. I have to confess part of me couldn't help being happy the rags lost yesterday.
Same thing when we won at Blackburn (after going two goals behind) in 1995 and it looked like we'd given the rags a big boost in that title race.
The Leeds game was 1992, not 91.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.