The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's funny as I'm simultaneously holding both of these positions in my head at once: I don't think this and last year's side play as exciting or pretty football as the centurions and domestic treble sides BUT I think they're a touch more stubborn and hard to beat across all competitions. Our highs aren't as high but our lows aren't as low either. And that people play down the quality of our football when in any other era a potential 91 point finish, unbeaten since November would be spoken about as one of the all time great teams.
It's 36 won 29 drawn 7 since losing to villa

What title race?

It’s another blue soulless procession.

It’s great. Get in there blues.

Another special day awaits.

Fully deserved, persecuted by one and all daily. This title win, unexpected but totally deserved again.

History is now and it’s blue.

All I was hoping for after the takeover was to get a bit of respect back as a club and maybe challenge for the odd cup and top 4. Instead we are witnessing greatness at an unprecedented level.

It's funny as I'm simultaneously holding both of these positions in my head at once: I don't think this and last year's side play as exciting or pretty football as the centurions and domestic treble sides BUT I think they're a touch more stubborn and hard to beat across all competitions. Our highs aren't as high but our lows aren't as low either. And that people play down the quality of our football when in any other era a potential 91 point finish, unbeaten since November would be spoken about as one of the all time great teams.

Last season, we were incredible at home: 4:0 Real, 3:0 Bayern, 4:1 Arsenal, 4:1 Liverpool, 6:3 United. Some of those performances were among the best under Pep.

This season is special in that it's very difficult to go on such a run after winning a treble in the previous season. We've had to deal with fatigue and injuries. Yet we are unbeaten in 34 games which is close to the record in England (all competitions).

Piers Morgan (anagram of I Sperm Organ) on TalkSport, rooting for a West Ham win on Sunday. There is very little mention of the possibility of Everton getting something out of Arsenal.

To be fair to him though, he has praised City as being the second best team ever (after The Invincibles).
I hope dyche and his players are watching and reading all the comments that arsenal have already beaten Everton

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.