The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's funny as I'm simultaneously holding both of these positions in my head at once: I don't think this and last year's side play as exciting or pretty football as the centurions and domestic treble sides BUT I think they're a touch more stubborn and hard to beat across all competitions. Our highs aren't as high but our lows aren't as low either. And that people play down the quality of our football when in any other era a potential 91 point finish, unbeaten since November would be spoken about as one of the all time great teams.
We are one of the all time great teams. It’s not our fault that the dippers and the rags captured the media in their dominant phases. There are some young scribblers no doubt who are bluest blue. Their day will come.

We rely upon the result of own match. Can’t get better than that.

Worked tremendously hard to get this far and the players are not going to let this go.

West Ham have let in 71 goals, average 2 per game. They will need to score at least 3 to get something on those stats - that’s the size of the task. A fired up team against a team managed by a departing manager.

We've also won a few games having been behind, so swings and roundabouts really.

We've had a great season for me, regardless of the final outcome on Sunday.
I genuinely thought we’d struggle this season with last seasons exploits and was more than happy with that, but as the season has progressed this team have surpassed all expectations.

What a team.

We rely upon the result of own match. Can’t get better than that.

Worked tremendously hard to get this far and the players are not going to let this go.

West Ham have let in 71 goals, average 2 per game. They will need to score at least 3 to get something on those stats - that’s the size of the task. A fired up team against a team managed by a departing manager.
And a team/manager that lost their best player last season, so that he could apparently go and win the league with a bigger/better club, that just so happens to be a London rival.
Fate sometimes deals cards this way. Let’s wait and see.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.