The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
City, dippers and arsenal all look competitive to me. Dippers always dangerous when back on PED’s
I’ve only seen Liverpool play against Luton this year. I don’t know if that was an off night for them. If that was their true level they are miles behind us.

I’ve only seen Liverpool play against Luton this year. I don’t know if that was an off night for them. If that was their true level they are miles behind us.
Their home record is generally very good. They’ve already played away at Newcastle Brighton spurs and Chelsea. No champions league. I hate the cunts but I wouldn’t be writing them off

If we can keep the bulk of our big players fit and available (talking to you Rodri) for most of the season there won’t be a title race IMO

Weird how the fans of other clubs up near the top of the league get so giddy after just 8 games!

The media as well, you'd think they would know the league title challenge doesn't start till about 6/8 games left of the season!

Who thinks at worse we won't be no more than 4/6 points behind who ever is top if we ain't top with 6/8 games left of the season?
But ,.. but ... Spurs won the title in September, you cheats.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.