The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Success for the football fan is like the blood that a vampire needs to survive. It only takes a few tastes before you can't exist without it.

I stand by my statement of a few months back that nobody will end up within 10 points of City. For all the disappointment of the last 3 games, it’s still 3 unbeaten against ‘top’ clubs.

Liverpool will end up closest but they’re also abysmal defensively and made unbelievably hard work if it against Fulham…..they’ll drop a tonne of points over the next 2 months along with Arsenal.

After 85 mins of the game at anfield today I thought this was gonna be a great day for us

Thought to myself they’re definitely not winning from there and we’ll smash that spurs team when I saw their defence
Yeah tbf I thought we'd have learned from that. The subs seemed to suggest an attempt. But it didn't work.

3 points from Chelsea Liverpool and Spurs when two of games were at home and we were leading them all is shocking simply not good enough

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.