The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So who would you have started with tonight instead of Alverez and Rico.
Half the need need a break but our squad is to weak to allow it. CTID
I’m not saying they shouldn’t have started, such were our options
Kovacic and Nunes have shown nothing either to warrant a start sadly

No creativity in the team tonight

Some fannies on here need to wipe it, 6 points behind after a really tough run of games and yes we have been poor lately, we are not at the half way point yet and people throwing in the towel make me wanna piss.

I’m not saying they shouldn’t have started, such were our options
Kovacic and Nunes have shown nothing either to warrant a start sadly

No creativity in the team tonight
At present Alverez is either offside,fouling or giving the ball away he desperately needs a rest. But he's not the only one. Creativity is a major concern without KDB in the team especially now Gundogan as gone. CTID

We have changed how we do things. Grealish for 100 million, Calvin Phillips still around but not wanted, Palmer one of our best prospects sold to a rival for forty pieces of silver, buying a player like Kovacic who was part of a Chelsea squad that had one of there worse season's in donkey's years. The treble has made us a little complacent. Lets hope Trixi bollocks has some better ideas for the future.

At present Alverez is either offside,fouling or giving the ball away he desperately needs a rest. But he's not the only one. Creativity is a major concern without KDB in the team especially now Gundogan as gone. CTID
We’ve played two teams this week who love playing a high line at the back and I can remember one pass slid in behind their defence for Haaland to run onto
No one capable of it bar KDB

Some fannies on here need to wipe it, 6 points behind after a really tough run of games and yes we have been poor lately, we are not at the half way point yet and people throwing in the towel make me wanna piss.
So long as we stay up and beat the rags in our cup final

Tonight was crying out for a ball over the top yet none was played if we can see it why not pep because if haarland isn’t chasing balls he offers very little as a player.

I don't doubt Pep. I don't doubt City. But we're depending too much on often injured older players and that's why I said we might have reached a tipping point where we need a rebuild!

If anything our problem seems like a personnel problem.. rather than lack of effort. No Rodri in 4 games, 4 losses..

Kalvin didn't hurt us last season but has this season! Bellingham and Rice saying NO to us clearly hurt as both teams that acquired them are better where as we have dropped off.

So we might be able to recover but I do think we're 2-3 really good players light!

If the season is lost though.. we'll look back upon the draws vs Liverpool and Spurs where it really hurt.

We have bought too many players who are simply not good enough. I'm just hoping when we get KDB, a fully fit Stones & Rodri back in we will improve. Berni should be brought into a 10 role, not wide.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.