The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Us or the dippers.

I’d rather Arsenal than Liverpool but given they’re bottling it in record time this season, that won’t be happening.
Villa are second across the last 35 Premier League games.

Given they also managed fifteen wins in a row at home, it's quite possible that they'll keep up their form till the end of the season.

Unless City or Liverpool can go on a run and pull away, then they may well be in with a shout.

Villa are second across the last 35 Premier League games.

Given they also managed fifteen wins in a row at home, it's quite possible that they'll keep up their form till the end of the season.

Unless City or Liverpool can go on a run and pull away, then they may well be in with a shout.

This is the kind of stuff we heard about Arsenal last year.

Being in a title race is different. If Villa were up against Spurs and Arsenal they'd have a chance, but against Pep and Klopp they're just stalking horses.

Well we are out of the race, useless bottling twats. Arteta needs to go.

Onto the title, Dippers absolutely cannot be allowed to win so I hope City get 4 in a row.
You're not out of it, there will be many twists and turns. I don't think any team is going to go an insane winning run.

You're not out of it, there will be many twists and turns. I don't think any team is going to go an insane winning run.
Looking at what we’ve got coming up between now and Liverpool it’s perfectly conceivable we could win nine on the spin, which is a quarter of the season. Would be great going to Anfield not being desperate for three points.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.