The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Arse turning into a sort of delux spurs, not convinced by villa and with salad off to afcon I think the dippers will be stretched. As usual down to us to do our thing and the biggest threat to four in a row is ourselves not concentrating.

I don't think Arsenal will win it, but it seems rather reactionary of the bookies to push them out to 13/2.

Might be something in that for anyone that looks at this market, as I could swear they were 2nd favourites behind us this morning.

It's all in the head.

The final months are about bottle, always have been. Mental strength, be that because of experience or a cast iron belief is what carries you to titles. In every professional sport.

The pressure will build and those of fragile minds will falter.

It's all in the head.

The final months are about bottle, always have been. Mental strength, be that because of experience or a cast iron belief is what carries you to titles. In every professional sport.

The pressure will build and those of fragile minds will falter.
Are you talking about the title race or some of the posters on this thread a couple of weeks ago?…

I don't think Arsenal will win it, but it seems rather reactionary of the bookies to push them out to 13/2.

Might be something in that for anyone that looks at this market, as I could swear they were 2nd favourites behind us this morning.
Odds based on where money is being placed, not on actual likelihood - although of course the two are strongly linked.

You can’t have been watching them.
Yep. Their body language this last few weeks has been telling in and of itself. Players arguing, not taking responsibility- pointing blame. Lego Man hasn't looked himself either... less his usual combative and constant complaining and ref jockeying and more just a look of resignation. To a man just seems an overall attitude "this happened last season and it's already happening this one."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.