The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Going forward this is probably our strongest starting 11. I can't see a better rounded team in the PL. If we tighten up At the back, we'll 4 peat.View attachment 103237

Think that front 6 are potentially the best we've had. So much power (Rodri and Haaland), creativity (KDB, Silva, Foden and Doku), pace (Haaland, Doku, Foden and KDB), leadership (Rodri, KDB, Silva and Haaland), dribbling ability (Silva, Doku and Foden), passing ability (Rodri, KDB, Foden). Watch this space.

Think that front 6 are potentially the best we've had. So much power (Rodri and Haaland), creativity (KDB, Silva, Foden and Doku), pace (Haaland, Doku, Foden and KDB), leadership (Rodri, KDB, Silva and Haaland), dribbling ability (Silva, Doku and Foden). Watch this space.
Listen to this bench: Oscar Bobb, Nunes, Kovacic, Grealish, Alvarez, Akanji, Gvardiol, Gomez, Ortega, Rico Lewis.

Don’t forget the Skrtel handball in 2014 or should I say punchball. Same old scousers always cheating.
Yeah and the Micah handball a couple of years earlier in the League Cup. I was just looking at the Pep era but i raged for weeks after that. Funny thing is, for all their cheating, they've never beaten us in a genuine head-to-head. All they have to cling to is a Community Shield and a Cup semi where we played our reserves.

Imagine if we pip them again in the last day. That will finish the cunts off, I reckon.
We’ve already finished them off. The key moment was the Villa heroics to shatter their quad dreams and leave them with fuck all. We live rent free in their scummy fans’ heads 24/7. Their players talk about us on social media. Klopp’s obsessed with us.

Collectively Liverpool as a club have a serious inferiority complex re City now. We’re a bigger club than them in virtually every aspect other than how many ex players work in the media and even that will tip in our favour as the years pass by.

Funny thing is, for all their cheating, they've never beaten us in a genuine head-to-head. All they have to cling to is a Community Shield and a Cup semi where we played our reserves.
They knocked us out of the Champions League in 2018.

I'd like to erase those two very unpleasant nights from my memory but sadly I can't. I'm surprised you've managed it, the first leg was when the feral rats attacked our team bus.

Last edited:
Think that front 6 are potentially the best we've had. So much power (Rodri and Haaland), creativity (KDB, Silva, Foden and Doku), pace (Haaland, Doku, Foden and KDB), leadership (Rodri, KDB, Silva and Haaland), dribbling ability (Silva, Doku and Foden), passing ability (Rodri, KDB, Foden). Watch this space.
Agreed but we also need a strong bench with game changers. Something that has looked a bit light of late. But now beginning to look better for the business end. Plus Bobb playing with a real swagger and energy , getting better and better.

Arsenal are not really in the title race. Liverpool however appear very threatening and will push us until the last game of the season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.