The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
we really need Arsenal and Liverpool both go far in CL/EL to be distracted. neither of them hd midweek game this week, and they were fresh to win way from home. Chelsea was fresh too.
wouldnt surprise me if Arteta throws CL vs Porto if they find it hard tho, he has form of getting out of cups early...
hpe Porto goes physical like they used to do and dont let the tie be over first game.
I'd like to see Arsenal out of CL

I think we’ll fall short. 3rd. We’re letting goals in almost every game, and we’re not scoring many goals per match, whilst Liverpool and Arsenal are scoring for fun, even though they are letting goals in as well.
I agree that we'll just fall short and I'd accept that for two Wembley finals

It’s kind of surprising how close we are to the top given how poor we’ve been this season when you sit back and analyze our season as a whole.

So many players having poor seasons and no new signings have impressed overly

I just don’t feel confident that we’re gonna keep a clean sheet anytime soon and for that reason I can’t see us putting a run together good enough to win the title.

It’s kind of surprising how close we are to the top given how poor we’ve been this season when you sit back and analyze our season as a whole.

So many players having poor seasons and no new signings have impressed overly
I agree, Doku, Kovacic and Nunes have not improved us one iota. We just don’t have that fire power and defensive stability this season.

If they all stay fit we are still favourites but goals are my worry.We used to be out of sight at HT and now never are.
Mahrez or Gundo would have won that game today but now we are too reliant on Kev,Phil and Bernie.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.