The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
now we play 2 times (Brentford home, Bournemouth away) before Arsenal plays their next PL game, really no other option then to put them under pressure with two wins.
anything else just gives them added motivation. and they also have an away game to FC Porto in CL hopefully a hard game.
then Arsenal-Castle at the weekend, well Castle's form is not something we can trust in, my only hope is that their reverse game was quite fun, Arteta lost his mind after it calling the ref a disgrace, and Castle won that game. there is a bit of hostility between the managers hopefully, but hard to see this not being an Arse win given Castle defence is swallowing goals from bottom half club each week while Arsenal scored 21 in last 5 games.
both Porto and this could be full of flying tackles, fight etc leaving its marks on Arsenal.

we really cannot let Pool and Arsenal to build any gap on us before we go into March which will be superhard for us fixture wise.

We have been here before blues and we know how to see it out but with a trip to Anfield and Arsenal at home.. I don’t see us favourites now. Dippers have had a great day today.. which sucks.

If they all stay fit we are still favourites but goals are my worry.We used to be out of sight at HT and now never are.
Mahrez or Gundo would have won that game today but now we are too reliant on Kev,Phil and Bernie.

I don’t see us favourites now.. how can we be? having to play one of the the other three challenges when the league leaders don’t and then having to play them at theirs and needing a win. Oh, and we have less GD. Forget what the bookies say.. Dippers are now favourites. SHIT DAY.

It’s kind of surprising how close we are to the top given how poor we’ve been this season when you sit back and analyze our season as a whole.

So many players having poor seasons and no new signings have impressed overly
We had a couple of 6 win streaks that have helped us be in the mix.

I thought we'd have learned by now not to Give up so easily?

They know we can step up a gear if we need it.

I feel we're gonna win at Klanfield and it will be a spanking.
Haha, sounds like something crackhead Merson would say. What evidence do you base that on?

Last edited:
That Chelsea had ball at the death yesterday was, without doubt, a penalty.
If that's a City player at Anfield, Triffids, or Arse, it's given 1000%.
The refs are under zero pressure to defend City under the laws of the game.
There will be no witch-hunt to send the ref to the league 2 refs school by MSM, unlike certain other incidents involving those teams above.
These are the game-changer incidents that do not even themselves out over the season.
We are in an age of football rule smoke and (daily) mirrors ;)
When VAR should eliminate that.
I hope City win the league, but I know we will not be allowed to by media/EPL pressure on refs.

I think we ain't winning it this year. I'd be happy to be proven wrong though. With pep everything is possible. He is very stubborn with his ways at times costing us but he is the best in the world, we wouldn't be anywhere near as successful without him. I have been supporting the club from the Mancini era in 2010, i haven't seen what most of you guys seen and in many people's minds i may be considered as a gloryhunter but i don't fucking care. I love this club. CTID.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.