The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Too slow no intensity and too many pointless boring passes -m arsenal and Liverpool tech as good but way way more committed - we’re 3rd

take away about 30 posters on here and this place is full of right moaning soft cunts and splitters

not one bert I spoke to in town last night drinking in NQ though we were now out of the title race or we wouldn't win it

Fuck me when Pep goes and we are battling for 1st-6th place I may need to quit here, the headloss from most postercl will be bad for my own mental stability

Last edited:
No longer favourites, but we have a chance as long as we remain in striking distance down the final stretch.
For me, Arsenal and Liverpool are just more complete sides this season.

Arsenal were a more complete side than us last season, too. Till February, that is.

We are definitely still in the race, but I have concerns about the chances we concede to our opponents eg Chelsea had several opportunities to score yesterday on the break. Defensively we need to improve, playing Stones if fit is a must imo. By the end of March we will know if we can still win the League.

Winning the CL and the FA Cup wouldn't be the worst season.

Not worried.

Think Pep and the squads experience will get us over the line.

Arsenal will shit it again, and after the dippers lose next Sunday the pressure of Klopp will get to them

I haven’t looked at the other candidates’ fixtures but we have 5 of the top 6 still to play, with very little room for error.

Dippers, Arsenal, Villa, Spurs, Scum.

Going to be a very big challenge for the lads.

I wouldn’t put it past them, though.

I want to believe, but my spider senses are telling me the league will manipulate a new winner. Either Arsenal or Liverpool. Both have compelling stories to sell the league to the worldwide masses.
I'm old and jaded, and realistic.

They intend to manipulate a new winner, but my spider senses tell me they will fail :)

We'll try our best, let's see what happens.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.