The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Went for a day out in Liverpool yesterday with wife and kids on train (I know, I know).

Haven't done so for about 25 years. Some of the buildings might have changed but the people clearly haven't.

Market stalls selling Liverpool thanks Klopp scarves, History maker banners.

Shankly Hotel, Jurgens Bar, Liverpool club shop wearers all over the City.

Absolutely bizarre place, won't be going back.
Are you unwell ??

Liverpool is a cracking little City. Some of the people not so much but then I’m sure the same could be said for Manchester.

I work in Liverpool. I hate LFC with every fibre of my being and I take loads of abuse for being a blue, but it's a brilliant city with cracking pubs and (on the whole) lovely people. Everton fans are ace too.

That is so. Unfortunately the big three have all played each other, and there’ll be nothing to hope for there. (We might get the Arse in the semi-final of the CL, and one more chance for payback). Coming out of those two big games with only two points is not honestly great. It’s not disastrous, but it’s not great. I was hoping for a win and a draw (I was never hoping for two wins).
Now it’s third parties who will decide this. And yes, Spurs have a key role.
All we can do is win all. Its possible

Would any blues like City to win it on goal difference with the final kick of the season....I mean it's a bit unfair not to share out the blue love....only Utd felt it in 2012 and im sure plenty of blues would enjoy us doing it to another rival. Might put a fiver on it down the bookies.

I’m unashamed to say I want the rags 3-0 up after ten minutes tomorrow so they can stroll through the rest of the game and be in the best possible shape to fuck the dippers up on Sunday

I’m unashamed to say I want the rags 3-0 up after ten minutes tomorrow so they can stroll through the rest of the game and be in the best possible shape to fuck the dippers up on Sunday
Or they get thrashed by Chelsea, Ten Bob will be under pressure and they deliver against the dippers to save his job and turn another corner, seen this script a million times in the last 10 years.

Went for a day out in Liverpool yesterday with wife and kids on train (I know, I know).

Haven't done so for about 25 years. Some of the buildings might have changed but the people clearly haven't.

Market stalls selling Liverpool thanks Klopp scarves, History maker banners.

Shankly Hotel, Jurgens Bar, Liverpool club shop wearers all over the City.

Absolutely bizarre place, won't be going back.
I wonder if you were on the one I was working?

You're spot on. Walks across the road to the station John's center and posters and other Scouse tat plastered everywhere. It's like the Scouse version of Vatican city that area.

Or they get thrashed by Chelsea, Ten Bob will be under pressure and they deliver against the dippers to save his job and turn another corner, seen this script a million times for the last 10 years.
Yes sir I like your logic

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.