The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’m unashamed to say I want the rags 3-0 up after ten minutes tomorrow so they can stroll through the rest of the game and be in the best possible shape to fuck the dippers up on Sunday

Opposite. Don’t think they’ve put two good performances together back to back since Ferguson fucked off.

A humiliation would be far better.

I’m not saying that we’re out of it or being negative, but it’s pretty mad that we could end the season unbeaten in 37 games and still lose the league title.
No crazier than the dippers losing one game in 2018-19 but us still winning the title despite losing four times.
It's the draws that kill you - the team that loses the fewest games has failed to be champions more often than a lot of people might think in the PL era. But the team that has the most wins is virtually certain to win the title.

68 Arsenal - Brighton(a), Villa(h), Wolves(a), Chelsea(h), Spurs(a), Bournemouth(h), Utd(a), Everton(h)
67 Liverpool - Sheff Utd(h), Utd(a), Palace(h), Fulham(a), Everton(a), West Ham(a), Spurs(h), Villa(a), Wolves(h)
67 City - Palace(a), Luton(h), Brighton(a), Forest(a), Wolves(h), Fulham(a), West Ham(h), spurs(a)

top 10 clubs in bold

5 of our last 8 are away but only 2 of them are top half

flipping tight
Liverpools last 5 out of 6 games have dropped points in them. Three away games in a week will decide the title for them.

I’m not saying that we’re out of it or being negative, but it’s pretty mad that we could end the season unbeaten in 37 games and still lose the league title.
Even madder to think that no one saw slippy g slipping on his anus and of all the people in the world and give it to dembe ba .

Last edited:
I’m unashamed to say I want the rags 3-0 up after ten minutes tomorrow so they can stroll through the rest of the game and be in the best possible shape to fuck the dippers up on Sunday
It’s ok just use half cup of bleach to rinse your mouth thoroughly and apply hand sanitizer than dip your fingers inside boiling water for 10 minutes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.