The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Looking interesting going into the last games of the season. I think our players were more scared to lose the game against you guys than we wanted to win it. It's a testament to how good City are that we were barely able to string a few passes together once we got the ball. We played defensive but City made us play that defensive imo and not many teams can do that to us.

I just cant see where Liverpool will drop any points now. I wish we could play them again and batter them.

We have already played them twice and taken 4 points off them. The one you are seeing is a friendly after the season ends.
That is crazy when you think about it pal, you have taken 4 points of us and Liverpool this season! you should be winning this league!

QUESTION -:
Four PLs in a row for imortality but losses to rags an arse in FA Cup & CL Finals or....

Beat rags and arse in finals and lose out to dippers in PL.

One word answers only !!
Really good question !!

I hate the dippers more than the rags and the media wankfest would be far more intolerable if the dippers win the league than if the rags win the cup.

So for me it’s winning the league four times on the bounce for immortality, simultaneously rendering Klopp’s anfield reign as slightly more successful than Leicester during the same period. The warm feeling I’d get inside from those two things would far outlast the temporary pain of losing in cup finals

I was in Athens when he scored, and he certainly didn't react as though he was desperate to leave. I thought the whole process seemed a bit weird and too quick, but there were plenty who thought otherwise.

I've not given up on either Nunes or Doku, but Palmer would have contributed more for City this season
and Cancello contributed more than Rico Lewis last season! I'm sure Pep would have given Palmer his chance when he was ready, but the lad thinks he will learn more at Chelsea!

No one person is bigger than the club! (The Netflix documentary shows exactly why)!

Liverpool will pump Sheffield United by at least five

United shit housing a draw is probably the best we can hope for and even that leaves us third still possibly

68 Arsenal - Brighton(a), Villa(h), Wolves(a), Chelsea(h), Spurs(a), Bournemouth(h), Utd(a), Everton(h)
67 Liverpool - Sheff Utd(h), Utd(a), Palace(h), Fulham(a), Everton(a), West Ham(a), Spurs(h), Villa(a), Wolves(h)
67 City - Palace(a), Luton(h), Brighton(a), Forest(a), Wolves(h), Fulham(a), West Ham(h), spurs(a)

top 10 clubs in bold

5 of our last 8 are away but only 2 of them are top half

flipping tight

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.