The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Good side Arsenal, despite being a bunch of moaning cunts.

They were always going to be a force if they learned from last season and it seems they have so far.

Even though the dippers are getting wins, I can see they look beatable on another day but Arsenal look strong to me.

With us, teams can see a way to score against us because there's a flaw we have where many goals we concede are very similar. Easier said than done of course or we wouldn't be competing for the title but teams have a plan on what they should try.

Arsenal right now seem to be solid all round.

Good result from Arsenal. They’re a different side to last year - more mature - and their performance against us (or approach at least) shows it.

Hate the fuckers.

Good side Arsenal, despite being a bunch of moaning cunts.

They were always going to be a force if they learned from last season and it seems they have so far.

Even though the dippers are getting wins, I can see they look beatable on another day but Arsenal look strong to me.

With us, teams can see a way to score against us because there's a flaw we have where many goals we concede are very similar. Easier said than done of course or we wouldn't be competing for the title but teams have a plan on what they should try.

Arsenal right now seem to be solid all round.
I honestly thought Arsenal weren't going to learn from last season, but it is starting to seem like they have.

Good result from Arsenal. They’re a different side to last year - more mature - and their performance against us (or approach at least) shows it.

Hate the fuckers.
What annoys me about them is that sneaky fucker Arteta. City and Pep made him and now we have to put up with his snidey, letter writing side competing again. Lesson learned no more training managers who will come back and fuck us.

Rags are 4-1 to beat dippers at Old Trafford tomorrow and 750-1 to win PL - does it get any more embarrassing ?

I honestly thought Arsenal weren't going to learn from last season, but it is starting to seem like they have.

There's still time for them to capitulate, maybe it'll happen fast if one bad result happens. That's pretty much what happened last season.

We can only hope. They do look more seasoned right now compared to a year ago.

I may be a conspiracy theorist but I have a feeling the prem/FA will ensure Liverpool come away with a draw tomorrow and that you guys get a draw in one of your game so we are all on the same points. That way if we all win til the last game day, it literally makes it more entertaining for the last day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.