The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1712410665079.png
The Opta Analyst model is sort of amusing. The battle between us and Liverpool is so tight the model really isn’t sure who will win.

not to worried about the gooners at the moment,i think we have to concentrate on liverpool this weekend, am i correct in saying should united win 2-0 we would go over them on goals scored? its doable tomorrow,very doable

68 Arsenal - Brighton(a), Villa(h), Wolves(a), Chelsea(h), Spurs(a), Bournemouth(h), Utd(a), Everton(h)
67 Liverpool - Sheff Utd(h), Utd(a), Palace(h), Fulham(a), Everton(a), West Ham(a), Spurs(h), Villa(a), Wolves(h)
67 City - Palace(a), Luton(h), Brighton(a), Forest(a), Wolves(h), Fulham(a), West Ham(h), spurs(a)

top 10 clubs in bold

5 of our last 8 are away but only 2 of them are top half

flipping tight

70 Liverpool - Utd(a), Palace(h), Fulham(a), Everton(a), West Ham(a), Spurs(h), Villa(a), Wolves(h)
70 City - Luton(h), Brighton(a), Forest(a), Wolves(h), Fulham(a), West Ham(h), spurs(a)
68 Arsenal - Brighton(a), Villa(h), Wolves(a), Chelsea(h), Spurs(a), Bournemouth(h), Utd(a), Everton(h)

top 10 clubs in bold

not to worried about the gooners at the moment,i think we have to concentrate on liverpool this weekend, am i correct in saying should united win 2-0 we would go over them on goals scored? its doable tomorrow,very doable
Yep, can you imagine if we won the league on goals scored!! The meltdown would be delicious.

70 Liverpool - Utd(a), Palace(h), Fulham(a), Everton(a), West Ham(a), Spurs(h), Villa(a), Wolves(h)
70 City - Luton(h), Brighton(a), Forest(a), Wolves(h), Fulham(a), West Ham(h), spurs(a)

top 10 clubs in bold
We've defo got the easiest run in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.