The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think City have the kindest run. Liverpool having to go to Everton and Villa, Arsenal having to go to Old Trafford and Spurs.... We've got to go to Spurs but everything else should be a win for us.

What is it about Everton that people keep thinking there is to fear, for Liverpool?

I'm confused lads, I thought after the Arsenal match City were done and had blown the title, with maybe an FA Cup as consolation? Now you're going to win it
putin-putin-yogurt.gif

Today took GD out of the equation (for it to count now those two would have to both lose a game and us draw - can’t see it) so for me, if we win our remaining games then it’s ours and neither of them have the bottle to win 8-10 in a row at this stage of the season.

There aren't 8-10 games left to play. They only need to win 7 in a row.

I don't really expect them to, but they both could. As could we.

I reckon the key is the forthcoming Champions league ties. If we lose to Real Madrid over 2 legs and Arsenal beat Bayern then the pressure of 2 big competitions and so many games will do for
Arsenal. I don’t believe they could win both competitions. This scenario would massively strengthen our chances of winning the Prem, with Liverpool likely to go very deep in Euro Cup on Thursday nights too.
Likewise if we beat Real Madrid then our chances of winning the league and FA Cup as well as Champs League will be a bridge too far this season. I don’t believe we will cope with so many games in such a short period, with more injuries very likely.
It’s a conundrum for sure, but also very exciting.

come on City, come on City!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.