The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No need now. If you consider that the only way it’s realistically possible for us to win the league is if we win all 7 remaining matches, in such a scenario it is actually mathematically impossible for us to finish on the same points as anyone. We are extremely unlikely to win or lose the league on goal difference now. GD matters hugely for Arsenal and Liverpool, but for us it’s now little concern. We either finish on more points than them, or less. Unlikely to be level.
Shit, we're 20 points behind Arse and Dippers!

There's me thinking it was 1 point with 7 games to play!

Anyone thinking Arse are invincible need to check their results around December, they dropped a huge amount of points which allowed us to reign it in after a jittery start to the season.

The points haul against the better sides isn’t great but the killer results for me are the Crystal Palace draw at home after they had almost accepted a 2-0 defeat and the two draws against a woeful Chelsea. We are still in it though which will be very worrying for both Arsenal and Liverpool. They will know they can’t afford a slip up !
Good point, the Chelsea results were painful. Hoping we manage to perform a miracle and get 3 points at spurs, if we manage that anything could happen!

You know the answer.

Just like we used to fight and get the odd draw against the Rags when we were shit and they were the best.

If anything they'll kick fuck out of 'em.

Klopp seemed a little annoyed today that Everton, United and no doubt countless other teams try harder against them than they do anyone else.

I guess the plus side to that is it ‘means more” when you beat them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.