The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Game on. Of the three teams in it; we are the only one whose squad has been in a title race and won it. Let’s see who has the cajones

Liverpool have two wins in the last 11 games at Goodison.

Everton have had lots of shit seasons recently and Liverpool have had plenty of good ones, yet still nearly every game at Goodison ends in a draw.
That's surprising, if asked I would have said 6 or 7 wins. Come on the toffees.

Shit, we're 20 points behind Arse and Dippers!

There's me thinking it was 1 point with 7 games to play!

Anyone thinking Arse are invincible need to check their results around December, they dropped a huge amount of points which allowed us to rein it in after a jittery start to the season.
Just witness the last two seasons when the pressure mounted how arsenal capitulated… their chance to kill us was last week - they could have taken all 3 points but they didn’t have the bollox to do so…and instead parked the bus for a point

With each week that passes, the pressure will ramp. I guarantee at some point Arsenal will choke as each game magnifies the pressure

Last edited:
Ill get some hate but I genuinely think we've been the best team this season (Fewest conceded, best gd).

Not according to Understat. On their model, City have been slightly better than Arsenal.

Also, the final 7 games matter. No team wins it due to being the best over the first 31 games. If Arsenal win more points after 38 games, then they have been the best.

As regards GD, City had better GD than Liverpool when they won it by 18 pts...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.