The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Feel KDB looks for Erling and is willing to just bang it in at some stage, whereas I think the likes of Foden, Silva, Jack etc, only look from Erling when attacking the by line or box, so Erling makes runs incessantly yet receives the pass very rarely.Just our way of playing but feel Erling is involved more if Kev is playing.

rodri - holding
berny on the right
grealish on the left
foden and kev - central

berny and grwalish can play inside while kev and foden can all drift out wide at times, makes for a confusingly fluid midfield attack

Woth kev getting on he plays the role Gundo did sitting deep when needed
This is unquestionably our best midfield five.

The levels set by Liverpool/City 2017-2020 will never be reached again. To get over 30 wins in a 38 league season is just insane. Even if we win our last 7 games we still end up on 28 wins.
City set those levels mate. The dippers tried desperately to keep up but couldn’t.

2nd place is the first loser. They’re also rans.

Well Liverpool will be happy with both last nights Champions League ties being in the balance still
And i'm going to stick my neck on the line, and write off United
Possible fixtures (with unknown dates last)

View attachment 113536
Atalanta aren't an easy draw for them, sure they will be wary of the away as tje second leg more than us or the arse being home next game and Atalanta being the start of 4 aways in a row

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.