The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The other two teams should be thankful that we have played five months of the season without the best playermaker in the world and two months without the best goalscorer in the world.

That's something that doesn't get talked about enough and we don't get credit for because other players stepped up... but it's far from Ideal having your best creative player and your best goal scorer out for months, yet we are top of the league, in a Champions League quarter final and FA Cup semi final as it stands

If that was any other team they would be getting sucked off.

The spike today is ridiculous but puts us back to around where we were last November. Given our league position between then and now odd that on the whole we have been the favourites.

888chat.jpg

If we win both games next week, there will be a lot of talk in the media about another treble.
It's gone under the radar so far.

It's gone under the radar as the dippers were winning the quad weren't they?!! Fine by me that they like drowning themselves with their own pressure.

Think people are underestimating how huge Saturday was. Nobody was really talking about us for some reason even though we were on their shoulders and only a point behind. It wasn't just a one nil win either to go top of the league it was a 5-1 drubbing. Almost like shoulder barging them out the way on the way though and baring our teeth. It's the business end of the season and Daddy isn't going anywhere!

So boys, things look a little brighter than the Arse 0-0 when many here conceded the title? The Arse have Newcastle and Spurs away and I suggest they will get perhaps 4, 3, 2, 1 or probably zero points.

Liverpool are not finished yet but I also predict they will not leave Goodison with 3 points.

Last edited:
Great weekend but still plenty to do. We recognise that, the red shirts don't. That's why we're champions (and treble winners).

We can forget about the league until after our next two fixtures.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.