The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The other two teams should be thankful that we have played five months of the season without the best playermaker in the world and two months without the best goalscorer in the world.

That's something that doesn't get talked about enough and we don't get credit for because other players stepped up... but it's far from Ideal having your best creative player and your best goal scorer out for months, yet we are top of the league, in a Champions League quarter final and FA Cup semi final as it stands

If that was any other team they would be getting sucked off.
Plus Stones and Walker out for significant periods

Odegaard is a top man for waving his arms at the crowd, playing the Big-I-am.. not so good at grabbing crucial games by the scruff of the neck and deciding the outcome. KDeB style, Yaya style..

He's overhyped in my opinion

He's a good tidy little player no doubt, but for this supposed brilliant playmaker he only managed 1 more assists than Haaland last season, a player supposedly useless outside of tap ins.

He's on the same amount of assists as KDB this season, a player who missed pretty much most of the season...and again only one ahead of League Two Erling. Also behind Phil, Rodders, Julian.

Stats aren't everything of course but hes their main playmaker, you would expect more assists from his position.

He does some things well, I just don't think he's quite as good as is made out.

So boys, things look a little brighter than the Arse 0-0 when many here conceded the title? The Arse have Newcastle and Spurs away and I suggest they will get 4, 3, 2, 1 ore probably zero points.

Liverpool are not finished yet but I also predict they will not leave Goodison with 3 points.

Arsenal dont have Newcastle again

He's overhyped in my opinion

He's a good tidy little player no doubt, but for this supposed brilliant playmaker he only managed 1 more assists than Haaland last season, a player supposedly useless outside of tap ins.

He's on the same amount of assists as KDB this season, a player who missed pretty much most of the season...and again only one ahead of League Two Erling. Also behind Phil, Rodders, Julian.

Stats aren't everything of course but hes their main playmaker, you would expect more assists from his position.

He does some things well, I just don't think he's quite as good as is made out.
Correct, that's why we should buy him, improve him as a player and boil oceans of piss at the same time

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.