The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It’s been an absolutely brilliant day for us, but think all three teams will still drop points so not getting carried away yet. Feels like a big momentum shift in our favour though.
Liverpool and Arsenal are surely drinking in last chance saloon though -
Drop any more and a 4-5 point swing seems very unlikely

I am preparing to watch match of the day and a Northern Irish prick introduced it saying you can just hear the celebration from Stockport. I hope the person who said that dies.
I don’t wish him death, but I do wish him out of work, and fast.
Unprofessionalism.
Who needs a fucking announcer on tv anyway? Just play the show ffs. It’s the definition of a pointless, needless job.

Don't think there's a scrap of pressure on us having to play after these two play twice now. We could put ourselves in a European semi and an FA cup final and these two are not battling to keep their season alive every game. I don't think either are out of it but if they drop points again I really do think they are.
Plenty of swings and roundabouts yet mate, any one of the 3 can win even if they drop more points, I mean suppose Rodri got a bad injury on Wednesday.

I'm surprised the bent referees I've read about on here allowed these two red tops to lose at this critical stage though, it's almost as if they aren't bent after all. :)

I just got up here in 'Straya and couldn't believe they both lost, maybe the Gods are with us !!!

He's overhyped in my opinion

He's a good tidy little player no doubt, but for this supposed brilliant playmaker he only managed 1 more assists than Haaland last season, a player supposedly useless outside of tap ins.

He's on the same amount of assists as KDB this season, a player who missed pretty much most of the season...and again only one ahead of League Two Erling. Also behind Phil, Rodders, Julian.

Stats aren't everything of course but hes their main playmaker, you would expect more assists from his position.

He does some things well, I just don't think he's quite as good as is made out.
He’d be amazing in our side - imho

Strength/Power of KDB and the eye of a pass of D.Silva -
Not the finished product but I’d love to have him in our side

It’s been an absolutely brilliant day for us, but think all three teams will still drop points so not getting carried away yet. Feels like a big momentum shift in our favour though.
We should win our next four, and the sixth, if we do, then it's ours imho, but we probably won't be top this time next week.

The next 4 league games for us are key though, 12 points will make it very difficult for the others, and they definitely have the more difficult games overall.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.