The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
England 0.553 behind Germany but Villa can still get 7 points, which is 7 x 1/8s or 0.875 if they win it, but could also get only 4 points and win it.

0.322 needed by the German teams to be uncacheable which would mean a win and a draw in the next six games for 3 points (divided by 7) or any teams get to the final, as that gets minimum 2 points plus 1 for the next round.

Also city won the double twice, 2019 and 2023.

I feel good that both arsenal and dippers both have to play twice before we start our premiere games again.
After Wednesday night we looked as though we'd done a shift and if we have a hangover physically then I'd rather it be in the FA cup ( still fancy us to do the job mind).
Didn't see any of the effort arsenal put up but saw dippers looking ragged and spent our last night.
Not saying they both won't win their games but we will have a better picture by Wednesday night.

Was it in peps first season I think we were on a decent run of wins and we beat wolves on penalties in the league cup and everyone said it was a win so on that logic we were beaten last night
ahh but if we lost on penalties then surely it's a draw :)

I feel good that both arsenal and dippers both have to play twice before we start our premiere games again.
After Wednesday night we looked as though we'd done a shift and if we have a hangover physically then I'd rather it be in the FA cup ( still fancy us to do the job mind).
Didn't see any of the effort arsenal put up but saw dippers looking ragged and spent our last night.
Not saying they both won't win their games but we will have a better picture by Wednesday night.

Where as our lot may have been gearing up for potentially playing every 3-4 days if we progressed to the champions league semi final. We now have only two weeks where we play midweek, get everyone back fit and reenergised and take every team apart on the run in.

England 0.553 behind Germany but Villa can still get 7 points, which is 7 x 1/8s or 0.875 if they win it, but could also get only 4 points and win it.

0.322 needed by the German teams to be uncacheable which would mean a win and a draw in the next six games for 3 points (divided by 7) or any teams get to the final, as that gets minimum 2 points plus 1 for the next round.

Also city won the double twice, 2019 and 2023.
According to the BBC:

England do still have a slim outside chance of securing the fifth Champions League spot next season but it would now take an unlikely sequence of results.

If Aston Villa won both legs of their Europa Conference semi-final against Olympiakos and then the final, and the three German teams who have reached the semi-finals of European competition this season all lost both legs and were eliminated, England would get the fifth spot.

Results this week confirmed that Italy will get an extra Champions League place next season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.