The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
On to the next weekend. We both played poorly but got the job done. I think Arsenal were awful yesterday but so efficient in front of goal and got the job done. I don't really know how they got 3-0 up but job done for them. And our game was a tough one. We'll have known that result, pressure on, against a team fighting for their lives. Sloppy at times and not our best performance but again got the 3pts.

Goal difference isn't over yet. We obviously need to win a couple of games by a few more than Arsenal, but it could just close up and give us that slack we might need to draw a game.

Based on yesterday, I'm looking to further than Wolves. A tough game against a team that have already beaten us this season.

Rivals not trying never happens.

I remember playing Leeds at Maine Road and wanting us to lose so United wouldn’t win the title. As soon as the ref blew to start the game it all went out the window. We won 4-0 and United still lost it.

We won’t get any favours from Spurs

Arsenal won’t get any favours from United

Here‘s one for you though…if you are looking for omens and bogey teams (defined as a team that does better against us than they should strength wise) then Wolves rank as our third rated bogey team in history.

But don’t panic as Arsenal’s bogey team is Chelsea and we saw how that went!

Last edited:
On to the next weekend. We both played poorly but got the job done. I think Arsenal were awful yesterday but so efficient in front of goal and got the job done. I don't really know how they got 3-0 up but job done for them. And our game was a tough one. We'll have known that result, pressure on, against a team fighting for their lives. Sloppy at times and not our best performance but again got the 3pts.

Goal difference isn't over yet. We obviously need to win a couple of games by a few more than Arsenal, but it could just close up and give us that slack we might need to draw a game.

Based on yesterday, I'm looking to further than Wolves. A tough game against a team that have already beaten us this season.
Wishful thinking really, we’ll need to win all our remaining fixtures

Rivals not trying never happens.

I remember playing Leeds at Maine Road and wanting us to lose so United wouldn’t win the title. As soon as the ref blew to start the game it all went out the window. We won 4-0 and United still lost it.

We won’t get any favours from Spurs

Arsenal won’t get any favours from United

Here‘s one for you though…if you are looking for omens and bogey teams (defined as a team that does better against us than they should strength wise) then Wolves rank as our third rated bogey team in history.

But don’t panic as Arsenal’s bogey team is Chelsea and we saw how that went!
Remember that game only time I ever went to Maine Road not wanting to win and well typical City…
I recall a bloke in the Kippax crying when Quinn chipped in for 3-0
Was it that game we gave Chapman some stick about his Mrs?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.