The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yesterday was huge
Forest are fighting to stay up and gave it the whole lot.
A weeks rest followed by a home game against a team that has nothing to play for is exactly what we need
Then we play Fulham who are in the same boat.
Win them two and we are top when arsenal go to old Trafford so a bit of pressure back on them

I can't see the rags taking points off Arsenal, but then again, I couldn't see them doing anything against Liverpool.
It's their final home game of the season and definitely wouldn't want the roof falling in on them. Just hope they piss on the Arse's parade and give the Dippers some solace that another of the title rivals potentially won't be having one either.

The spurs game worries me because the crowd they be relax joyful in fact because if we still can win the league spurs would not want to win! So feel there players who they have a lot of good quality ones will also be relax and make it so much harder! Really want Bournemouth some how get a draw.

The spurs game worries me because the crowd they be relax joyful in fact because if we still can win the league spurs would not want to win! So feel there players who they have a lot of good quality ones will also be relax and make it so much harder! Really want Bournemouth some how get a draw.
The spurs fans will want city to win but the players will still want to win
That’s the sort of game you have to score first and get the crowd celebrating with you
Don’t give spurs a Sniff and they will just stop trying
Would be extremely funny if ange decided to ‘rest players’
Spurs have chelsea away and Liverpool away now so they will probably have nothing to play for by the game with us

I honestly think if we get this one over the line it will be one of our biggest achievements because although the team spirit is probably the best of all the previous 7 winners I would say it is probably our least talented squad plus KDB is unfortunately on the decline.

There is definitely not the pace or creativity of the previous teams.

This year was/is the best chance for other contenders because as well as the above, we are on the back of the treble winning season and that is sure to have had an effect on desire and tiredness..... I'm pretty sure we will rectify the deficiencies in the Summer with a squad refresh plus we have a couple of youngsters that will only improve with experience.

No chance. Bournemouth have had an excellent season (most points apart from the top 4 after the first 10 games). But they're nowhere near arsenal's level.
Didn't Bournemouth get a 3-3 there last season.
I might be wrong as there's been so many games since

No chance. Bournemouth have had an excellent season (most points apart from the top 4 after the first 10 games). But they're nowhere near arsenal's level.

There's always a chance, even if a very small one. Arsenal might be very unfortunate, like, say, this season vs West Ham at home or us vs Palace at home. They can hit the post 5 times and concede a stupid goal. I give Bournemouth no more than 15-20% to get a result, but the chance is not non-existent. Certainly, Bournemouth have a better chance to draw that game than Wigan to beat the Centurions. Shit happens. Arsenal are highly likely to win, though.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.