The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The spurs fans will want city to win but the players will still want to win
That’s the sort of game you have to score first and get the crowd celebrating with you
Don’t give spurs a Sniff and they will just stop trying
Would be extremely funny if ange decided to ‘rest players’
Spurs have chelsea away and Liverpool away now so they will probably have nothing to play for by the game with us
Or they get results against those 2 and have everything to play for when they play us…

Arsenal have lost 6 (!) games since our last defeat in December: 3 in the PL, 1 in the FA Cup and 2 in the CL.

City haven't lost a game in Europe for 2 years now (penalties aside). If we manage to win the double or just the league, this season will be incredible.
what do you mean with "..or just..."? We faced rags in the final.... I dont give a shit for any trophy against gooners or yidos or sheffield wedn....Its another trophy stolen from the rags,lad...!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The spurs fans will want city to win but the players will still want to win
That’s the sort of game you have to score first and get the crowd celebrating with you
Don’t give spurs a Sniff and they will just stop trying
Would be extremely funny if ange decided to ‘rest players’
Spurs have chelsea away and Liverpool away now so they will probably have nothing to play for by the game with us

Top players relaxed can play better but when it's the last 20 mins they usually not put the effort in to a team who really need the points

I cant see them catch Villa,so nothing to win against us.....

Always beware the "I can't see..." phrase. As a rule, people say it about things that often happen. How many times did people write in this thread that they couldn't see Liverpool and/or Arsenal dropping points? Plenty.

Remember that game only time I ever went to Maine Road not wanting to win and well typical City…
I recall a bloke in the Kippax crying when Quinn chipped in for 3-0
Was it that game we gave Chapman some stick about his Mrs?
My memory isn’t that good, but it rings a bell.

United are the best shot of them slipping up. Spurs is the best shot of us slipping up.

So hopefully we have a margin of error come then

two tricky fixtures i think, i'm going with the rags to take points off them
Just seen that Arsenal haven't won at Old Trafford in the league (with a crowd present) since 2006.

Have won twice there in the last 15 years. 2015 in the FA Cup and 2020 in the Premier League (with no crowd).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.