The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Obviously all of what you've said is wrong, just think about it. Young talented team, young talented manager. What does youth bring? Inexperience. And that leads to spikes in emotions and inconsistent performances. Experience tends to temper that.
You disagree with my opinion, I’ll question your facts. Name your inexperienced first team players.

Obviously all of what you've said is wrong, just think about it. Young talented team, young talented manager. What does youth bring? Inexperience. And that leads to spikes in emotions and inconsistent performances. Experience tends to temper that.

’still early in our cycle’ - what the f*ck does that mean? Also, not sure about a calmer mindset with Arteta in charge. Your team, and staff, are over emotional. If you don‘t win the league this year, you’re done.

No way arsenal are done if they lose the title this season. Maybe if key players get poached but if they keep their stars they’ll only improve. Also, they are playing the best football in the league this season in my opinion. Doesn’t mean they’ll pip us to the title as we’ve been here and done it before and Pep knows how to get over the line in the league. But to suggest it’s now or never for Arsenal is wrong. If you’d said that about Liverpool however I’d totally agree. Think they are done!

You disagree with my opinion, I’ll question your facts. Name your inexperienced first team players.

Arsenal had the youngest team in the Premier League over the last two seasons. They're now joint third youngest.

There are only a handful of players who've won league titles, and half the squad have the Community Shield as their biggest honour won so far.

I'd expect this side to get better over the next couple of seasons.

I think that'd mean Arsenal only getting one point from their next two games, along with us winning our next two. The latter is quite likely, but I can't see the former happening.
Be nice to win it at spurs though. Horrible club, been a graveyard in the league for us. Would make the walk to Seven Sisters very bearable indeed

They'll be celebrating it nearly as much as us if that happens.

Seriously doub that.

And If we are in a position to win it at Spurs, then we can’t also be in a position to lose it at Spurs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.