The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Dortmund win mathematically ends 5th place CL for England, a draw would have left it needing 4/4 losses and 3 villa wins.
So happy the sad twats that celebrated when both us and arsenal went out are affected the most ;)

A week between games is just way too long. C'mon the weekend already!

Not to overlook teams but anyone else feels it all comes down to spurs game. Like a cup final. Win that and its ours?

I didn’t mention age, I asked about experience. We will have to see if they get better.

If you don't gain experience as you get older, then you're doing it wrong.

I did also point out that they mostly lack experience of winning major titles.

Not to overlook teams but anyone else feels it all comes down to spurs game. Like a cup final. Win that and its ours?
If we do win the league I think it will be down to taking a point at home to arsenal and going out of the CL giving us less games to play - two seemingly poor results at home.

If you get to May and you’re still in with a chance of the title you know it’s been a damn good season.

Regardless of what happens from here on in this squad has done amazingly well. The dippers imploded the season after going to the wire in their pretend quad season - shattered mentally and physically. Our boys are made of stronger stuff.

Yeah i think we win both our games leading up to Spurs and i really can't see arsenal dropping points now. That game is the big one and we win that, i think we win the league. Spurs have chelsea away and liverpol away and im hoping by the time we play them they are knackered and out of the top 4 race.

The only worry there is, if beating us gives Arsenal the league without benefitting Spurs in anyway.

That would be the most spurs thing that spurs can do and therefore the most likely.

The only worry there is, if beating us gives Arsenal the league without benefitting Spurs in anyway.

That would be the most spurs thing that spurs can do and therefore the most likely.

Spurs lose tonight away to Chelsea and lose away to Liverpool on Sunday, which is not impossible, Villa can secure top 4 on Sunday away to Brighton.

Spurs will likely only need 3 points then against Sheffield United to confirm 5th next weekend.

Meaning, when they play us their season is pretty much done.

That is the scenario we want.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.