The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Expect arsenal to drop points now at Old Trafford
If they go behind (if PGMOL allow it) I see panic
Let’s win the next two
PiGMOL in a conundrum, how can they help at the same time both darling clubs?
They need tarquins to win the title, they also urgently need the scum to qualify for European cups.
Fuck them, all of them, refs, tarqs and rags.
Pep said, 9 points or nothing.

I knew a lad that did this, and then once was with him in Morrisons and he ate a bag of hot meat from the deli before paying for the empty bag at the till.
I hate to say it but my Mrs (who is not a fat cxxx!) does this with treats sometimes. She’ll munch on it while walking around shopping and pay for the wrapper. She says it’s not stealing because she never goes past the point of sale without paying for it, even though I’ll volunteer to go pay for it so she can nibble away during the shop!

I put it down to a cultural difference. I grew up with kids who wouldn’t think twice to nick a bit of food (I was one as a nipper!), whereas it wouldn’t cross her mind in a month of Sundays to steal anything from anywhere at anytime!

Has a new barcelona manager been announced yet? Do you not think artera will jump given then chance?

I think united will be closer next season than Liverpool but i think Chelsea could be a dark horse if they avoid European football.

Arsenal's defence in solid and they're unreal from attacking set pieces. They need to get themselves a world class striker but is there anyone available?
I'm not sure Barca is a bigger draw today than Arsenal in terms of resources and the amount of autonomy he is given, plus he can have a private life which you don't get managing one of the big Laliga clubs.

As for a top class striker, the irony is we've scored more goals than anyone else in the PL. But for sure a clinical striker up front would be great. Who we could get isn't clear. There's talk of Isak but he's always injured. The real elite strikers (Kane, Mbappe, Haaland) we have no chance of getting. We do have a wonder kid coming through (Nwaneri) although he's more of an attacking midfielder but he'll get some game time next season.

I think we'll clear out Jesus, Nketieh etc in the summer and maybe get a striker, possibly Toney. We are also short at left back - Timber is good but has been injured all season and what we have to replace him (Zinchenko/Tomiyasu) isn't brilliant.

Last edited:
Everyone keeps going on about how spurs will roll over for city to stop an Arsenal title. Well the same can be said about United. They would love to hand Arsenal the title. It’s never mentioned, the media only want to put pressure on spurs. Wonder why?
Im not sure about the place available via the FA Cup for Europa lg, if it goes to united for simply making the final or not, if its not the case its looking more likely they would qualify for the Europa Conference with the games they have remaining,would they in all honesty want that,they may chuck games to avoid it

I'm not sure Barca is a bigger draw today than Arsenal in terms of resources and the amount of autonomy he is given, plus he can have a private life which you don't get managing one of the big Laliga clubs.

As for a top class striker, the irony is we've scored more goals than anyone else in the PL. But for sure a clinical striker up front would be great. Who we could get isn't clear. There's talk of Isak but he's always injured. The real elite strikers (Kane, Mbappe, Haaland) we have no chance of getting. We do have a wonder kid coming through (Nwaneri) although he's more of an attacking midfielder but he'll get some game time next season.

I think we'll clear out Jesus, Nketieh etc in the summer and maybe get a striker, possibly Toney. We are also short at left back - Timber is good but has been injured all season and what we have to replace him (Zinchenko/Tomiyasu) isn't brilliant.
City are a bigger draw than Arsenal when Pep eventually leaves

City are a bigger draw than Arsenal when Pep eventually leaves
Possibly but I don't see City fans welcoming Arteta with open arms based on what I've seen on this forum. And also replacing Pep is a poisoned chalice if ever there was one- following the greatest manager isn't usually something that works out well for the next guy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.