The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fulham is tough but doable, i dont think Fulham would be bothered if Arsenal win the lg so no favors expected, the club is Mr nice in the footballing world unlike west ham and spurs where an Arsenal title wouldnt go down well, just watch there set pieces and play our game we should be ok
They haven’t got anything to play for and that tends to see players minds in Marbella. If we turn up then we win. To be honest I think we would have to have a bad decision or off day to not win the title from here. The Madrid loss has really focused the players minds. 4/4 wins since the. Incredible really.

We’ve got a game in hand make it count smash Fulham next week get the goal difference closer. Arsenal’s record at Old Trafford ain’t great, they cacked it last time they had to play after us on a weekend.
The love child of Carol Vorderman and Rachel Riley would struggle to make goal difference relevant.
To make GD come into play we have to either draw or lose a game so that game on hand is irrelevant.

When we win the title at home to West Ham. Can we get the engraver to put 115 instead of Manchester City?

Man City
Man City
Covid
Man City
Man City
Man City

-:)
Covid lasted three years, though. We also won two titles during a Covid period. The season after Liverpool won it was a full lockdown season.

Besides, we should hold our hands up, we were shite that season. Liverpool were 25 points clear before Covid even happened. I always give them credit where it's due there. It's not like they played on a pitch on their own, us and 18 other teams played 38 games too and we didn't manage to win it. If we HAD won it that season, would we be calling it a Covid cup?

They haven’t got anything to play for and that tends to see players minds in Marbella. If we turn up then we win. To be honest I think we would have to have a bad decision or off day to not win the title from here. The Madrid loss has really focused the players minds. 4/4 wins since the. Incredible really.

Fulham only have 1 win in their last 7, I think they’ve been in Marbella for a while.

The love child of Carol Vorderman and Rachel Riley would struggle to make goal difference relevant.
To make GD come into play we have to either draw or lose a game so that game on hand is irrelevant.

I need closure on Vorderman and Riley attempting to make a love child.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.