The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The facts are that anybody can take points off anybody in this league. Last year Southampton who were rock bottom drew v Arsenal away and everybody thought they'd get hammered. We scraped past a Sheffield United team that is currently on 16 points with a last minute goal.

To write off anybody as too shit is total folly. United can certainly take points from Arsenal. I wouldn't even call it unlikely.

Also I think there's a little of "the be careful what you wish for" in hoping Villa beat Liverpool. A Spurs team with nothing to play for, no pressure and everything to prove could be dangerous. They demonstrably play worse when they are under a weight of expectation.

The facts are that anybody can take points off anybody in this league. Last year Southampton who were rock bottom drew v Arsenal away and everybody thought they'd get hammered. We scraped past a Sheffield United team that is currently on 16 points with a last minute goal.

To write off anybody as too shit is total folly. United can certainly take points from Arsenal. I wouldn't even call it unlikely.

Also I think there's a little of "the be careful what you wish for" in hoping Villa beat Liverpool. A Spurs team with nothing to play for, no pressure and everything to prove could be dangerous. They demonstrably play worse when they are under a weight of expectation.
The perfect example of this is the Arse-Villa, Lpool-Palace weekend.

Have you seen that rag line up? Casemiro and JFE in central defence ? This has to be the worst rag team ever. Its' going to be massacre. Hopefully they'll have the same line up for the cup final.

Have you seen that rag line up? Casemiro and JFE in central defence ? This has to be the worst rag team ever. Its' going to be massacre. Hopefully they'll have the same line up for the cup final.
honestly they should just save everyone the time and forfeit

United’s team is putrid, they could easily ship 5. They have a centre back partnership of Evans and Casemiro. Pity they won’t be the cup final pair.

One thing arsenal have got this season is luck in playing teams missing key players- off the top of my head- united today, wolves away, Chelsea at home, we were missing Rodri. I’m sure there’s others and perhaps we had some matches like that but it feels like it has happened a lot

honestly they should just save everyone the time and forfeit
This. I'm guessing 0-6 with Arsenal in 2nd gear. Unfortunately it might also be the end of tent peg.Hopefully won't put wastecost off from applying though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.