The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We have a game in hand...?
I know that, but I thought the bookies would take into account that game in hand is a difficult one; whereas arse have navigated their difficult hurdle albeit helped by a depleted rag team selection.

The bookies. Arf!

Why do people always post who the bookies make favourites? It makes no difference at all apart from people putting bets on.

So they don't want Champs league,they still have a good chance.
4 points behind, inferior goal difference to Villa, both have two games left. Villa win theirs and it's over for them before the final game even kicks off.

So they don't want Champs league,they still have a good chance.
Yep. That's what they are all saying. My Spurs pal just messaged me this.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240512_185200_Messenger.jpg
    Screenshot_20240512_185200_Messenger.jpg
    288.2 KB · Views: 116
Just scanned through the Spurs forum. They PASSIONATELY want to lose against us. Comments include "showing up in City shirts." "half and half scarves," "giving away a quick penalty to calm everyone's nerves," "Ange must be sacked if we don't lose 0-6."

I am glad they see the bigger picture, but the problem is their players will be looking forward to their Cup final...
It’s hardly going to be the majority view. I remember the pub before the Everton game when we won the league under Pellegreni, all the Everton fans said they wanted to lose but once in the ground they were right behind their team - the noise when Barkley scored early was very loud. We always do it ourselves, that’s how we like it

So…this is how it’s going to play out.

Villa will lose to the dippers on Monday

Spurs will crumble under the pressure of getting that CL spot on Tuesday

City will win it on Sunday…..

Tell that **** Craig David he’s fired….

United are so fucking bad it's unreal actually
First time Ive watched them for a good while and I was shocked how bad they were. Bad ain't even the word. They were fucking clueless, especially up front. They didn't have any idea what to even do !

Saying that, Arse were incapable of doing much against them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.