The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hate to say it but at least I rated Liverpool at times. I hated them but rated them.
I hated Liverpool much much more, with every ounce of my being but they are a better team than Arsenal and it’ll be very disappointing when/ if we drop points versus Spurs and hand them a title.

Two things for sure I’ll sing my heart out on Tuesday night and it’s still in our hands

Ps. The rags are pathetic cunts, worst team they’ve had in 30 years

Rags were fucking hopeless as expected. My only surprise was it didn’t end up a bigger score. Arsenal knew they were not going to score in a month of Sundays though let alone in that game so just did what they had to do.

Can’t knock Arsenal this season. Much more resilient.

we can do it without help but a villa win would go a long way for us with them then having nothing to play for, as regards the result today whos to say 'lets say' a gentlemans agreement wasnt in place 'we'l let you win if you dont hammer us' its only the reverse of spurs not wanting arsenal to win the title
Never, I'd want us kicked out of the league for match fixing.

They were fortunate to be Burnley to be honest
Precisely. The way City are fired up, I am confident we'll take control of the game in the second half, having calmed the nerves. If not City will have no-one to blame but themselves.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.