The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I know that, but I thought the bookies would take into account that game in hand is a difficult one; whereas arse have navigated their difficult hurdle albeit helped by a depleted rag team selection.
It's Spurs... a very disinterested Spurs as seen from the last few weeks as they've won once in 5, against Burnley.

Just scanned through the Spurs forum. They PASSIONATELY want to lose against us. Comments include "showing up in City shirts." "half and half scarves," "giving away a quick penalty to calm everyone's nerves," "Ange must be sacked if we don't lose 0-6."

I am glad they see the bigger picture, but the problem is their players will be looking forward to their Cup final...
Yes, but the players will not be thinking same. Especially if they are still in the hunt for top 4.

we can do it without help but a villa win would go a long way for us with them then having nothing to play for, as regards the result today whos to say 'lets say' a gentlemans agreement wasnt in place 'we'l let you win if you dont hammer us' its only the reverse of spurs not wanting arsenal to win the title

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.