The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think Klopp is mocking our fans and management. His message is Liverpool can cope no matter whether City are with or without KDB. Watch KDB scoring the winner at Anfield now :)
Not sure that's true mate.

I saw it as Klopp trying to take pressure off his own team by claiming that City will still be favourites once De Bruyne returns.

We have lost one of our last 5 visits to their midden and that was a Cancelo cock up that gave them a lucky 1-0 win , you worry too much :)

“Midden”. Now that's a fine word. I wish I had my OED to hand (Oxford English Dictionary) to look up the history of that word. I suspect it's very ancient. Going back to mediaeval times, at least. Sounds Germanic or Old Icelandic to me.
Any enlightenment?

Oh, and in terms of actual crunch time. The following is most likely what will determine the end result in internal affairs.

View attachment 103172

That's quite sobering, isn't it? I love those kinds of challenges. I think the players do too. That's where you step up to be counted.
The one that goes a bit under the radar there is Brighton away. That could be tricky. We could do very well in the other fixtures, and then could take our eye off the ball and unexpectedly drop points there.

That's quite sobering, isn't it? I love those kinds of challenges. I think the players do too. That's where you step up to be counted.
The one that goes a bit under the radar there is Brighton away. That could be tricky. We could do very well in the other fixtures, and then could take our eye off the ball and unexpectedly drop points there.
That will make or break us. Add UCL in the mix there. We need strength in the squad which is why we need transfers in Jan.

Its a shame Phillips hasn't worked out. The "leeds" Phillips might've been a big help in a couple of those fixtures.
You mean the Leeds no defense, tactics just vibes Phillips? Yeah, i can see why not.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.