The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Haha! Met a Yank once who was one of those ‘III’ folk. He had a Hong Kong ID card that said ‘The Third’ as that is what the official had put on there after he asked the guy what the ‘III’ signified when they were going through his application form.

Saw the fucking thing with my own eyes!
I mean it's not anything abnormal right? It's just a normal way for people to honor their bloodline and people are proud of it.

I mean it's not anything abnormal right? It's just a normal way for people to honor their bloodline and people are proud of it.
Bit fkin wierd though! I mean for most that would mean honoring a great grandad who worked in the Bradford coal pits nr the ground but sold a bit of 'hooky stuff in Ashton Pubs...a grandad who did a bit of labouring work but liked a bit of pub car park fighting post Sunday afternoon sessions, Hardly worth accentuating this by declaring yourself 'the 111' it's f'king odd man. Talk about delusions of grandeur, don't know why some open themselves up to such ridicule.

Rubbish
When we where chasing them down, we depended on fluke results.
Cryrstanbul is An example
They have bottled more than Arsenal in our fights with them, and that takes some doing. They have a one dimensional team, that knows how to do it pretty well. When the cards are down, and the going gets tough, they always fold.

They have bottled more than Arsenal in our fights with them, and that takes some doing. They have a one dimensional team, that knows how to do it pretty well. When the cards are down, and the going gets tough, they always fold
I don't think they folded. I believe we went on incredible runs.
Winning 14 or 15 games in a row is unprecedented

They did mate, it’s why it hurts them. Our excellence shouldn’t mask their inability to finish a season in the PL. It’s why they only won one in 30 years.
No
We were at our peak.
Their points would have won any other league title.
They were brilliant but we were one step ahead.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.