The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The bastards will be 8 clear by 18:30 on Sunday.

I really thought Chelsea could cause them problems and they would go to Arsenal deflated.

They start every game with 14 men now!!

We aren't gonna win EVERY game from now until the end of season either. Gonna be tough this, but I think they will get over the line first.
Common sense…….

The bastards will be 8 clear by 18:30 on Sunday.

I really thought Chelsea could cause them problems and they would go to Arsenal deflated.

They start every game with 14 men now!!

We aren't gonna win EVERY game from now until the end of season either. Gonna be tough this, but I think they will get over the line first.
They effectively are 2 points clear of us if we win our game in hand.
A straight shoot out between us over the course of the next 17 or so games with us only having to make up two points and playing each other? I fancy us every day of the week.

apart from sunday they've got an easy run of games up until we meet early march.

Looking at the minute like a must not loose game for us at Anfield, although ideally we need to go there & win. something we've not managed since 03 i think

apart from sunday they've got an easy run of games up until we meet early march.

Looking at the minute like a must not loose game for us at Anfield, although ideally we need to go there & win. something we've not managed since 03 i think
We did win 4-1 there in Feb '21 but I suppose the empty covid stadium had an effect in that one

Beat them 4-1 in 2021.

After that there was a 16 game unbeaten run in the league with 14 wins and 2 draws.

True, won't be easy to match the points total from last season. But I expect that 85 pts will be enough. Liverpool will probably have a bad run at some point. And even if they don't, we can win 13 from the next 17 games and draw 3 from the other 4 games. That will take us to 88 pts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.