The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not over by a long shot but we probably need to win every remaining game . Are we good enough to do that this season ? Probably not !

Plenty of time to go yet.

The scousers could shit it. Arsenal will fuck up at some point as usual.
I reckon they will both drop enough points to let us back in. Unlike them I think we still have another gear to go. It's a question of whether we find it or not because we are going to need to over the next month in all 3 competitions.

Hard to see where our next goal is coming from in these crunch games.
Goals have completely dried up. Luton cup game aside we have been poor in front of goal in the league.
Last time we scored more than 3 in the prem was nov 4-4 v chelsea. And we only hit 3 acouple of times. Lots of 1s and 2s. We are so flat.

This,spot on we are still in it but I’ve come to the fact if we don’t win it it’s not the end of the world,retaining any of the trophies for me is an absolute huge achievement after the treble last season..
Whilst I don't think we will the PL, we still have a decent chance of winning the CL and FA Cup.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.